Zarina Shamim Scholarship Program (ZSSP)
Vision of ZSSP
Women Empowerment with Education!
Vision of Zarina Shamim Scholarship Program (ZSSP) is to support girls to attain quality education and enable them to become enlightened and empowered women.
Mission of ZSSP
Objectives of ZSSP
Pursue higher education in their chosen field of interest(s). Practice and use their knowledge for meaningful purposes. Become productive members of their family, community, and nation. Provide opportunities for personal and professional development Grow into well-rounded individuals with intellectual, economic, physical and emotional empowerment.
The girls for the scholarships are selected on their overall performance in the school. Following is the eligibility criteria for winning the scholarship:Following is the eligibility criteria for winning the scholarship:
- The scholarship award is given to student(s) on her ability and commitment to higher education, without any discrimination of religion, caste, creed, or social level.
- The scholarship award is only for the outgoing 10 th Class student(s) of Ala-ud- Din Academy – Girls High School (ALDA).
- The scholarship award is given only to those students who have an admission in a recognized government college / university of Pakistan.
- The scholarship award is evaluated on a combination of student’s merit / brilliance, commitment and financial need.
- The students are also assessed on the basis of;
- Academic Excellence
- Character Strength
- Integrity and Honesty
- Overall Behavior – inside and outside the class – with peers, fellow
students and teachers
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Leadership Abilities
- Volunteering in School Activities / Community Service